Thursday 15 April 2010

Please come visit my new website/blogsite!





I've been very quiet here lately but if you visit my new *shiny* website you'll know why! As my new site was nearing completion I had all my old posts transferred across. I didn't want to do any more and create more to do!

The above image is the commission I have recently completed - I had so much fun doing it! I began with a photo I took of the client's children and then included my artwork within the scene: a fox, frogs and butterflies - the animals the kids wanted there! It was then printed onto a large canvas ready to be hung on a wall - it looked great on a larger scale!

More information about this and how you can have your own commission can also be found at my new site ...


Please take a look and let me know what you think :)

K

No comments:

Post a Comment