Saturday 19 December 2009

Fairs and Tote Bags!


Phew! It's been so hectic here recently! As promised I'm back and have lots to show and tell. I've had three fairs, all in the space of two weeks so haven't had chance to stop and take breath! Below are my new tote bags! I have 5 different designs, all taken from my original artwork: frog and fly, dragonfly, wren, hedgehog and fawn. The first 4 designs are available in both a thinner cotton or a thick/heavyweight cotton and the fawn bags are available in the latter. They are now available in my shops and so far I have had excellent feedback! They are also washable so perfect for daily use. I am a big fan of using fewer carrier bags and these reusable tote bags reflect this perfectly.



Frog Design



Wren Design



Dragonfly design




Fawn design





Hedgehog design

I hope you like my new additions to my collection! I am looking forward to getting more feedback about them and designing new ideas for other products in the future.

The Artist and Designers fair went well despite the torrential rain and difficulty getting there! Sunday certainly saw more people visit and I didn't go home disappointed so all in all a very positive experience. (On a side note though I never anticipated for it to be so tiring!!)

For now I'm going to sign off.....still a few more presents I need to wrap!

K x

No comments:

Post a Comment