Monday 29 June 2009

Me again...



It's been nearly a week since I blogged last but it doesn't seem like it! This week has been a busy lot of days, speaking to a local gallery, researching and purchasing some new items for my shop (coming very soon!), sorting sales from my shop and starting to design a classroom workshop after being asked by a local school if I would like to share my work and mixed media techniques with groups of children! :D






Amongst all this activity I had the opportunity to visit the Derbyshire countryside and photograph the beautiful flowers (a theme seems to be roses!) I also stopped by a small village pond and these little fellas came to say 'hello!"




It's set to be another warm week, with a possible heatwave (temperatures up to 30 which is not usual here!) Hopefully it'll stay nice until the weekend so I can go take some more photos!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment