Monday 22 June 2009

Phew!



This last week has been hectic! A major event was my Degree Show finishing and leaving University for good! Below is a photograph from Derby University's website showing a small snapshot of the Visual Communication Show (Incorporating Illustration. Graphic Design and Animation)

Aside from celebrating with friends and family, the week was also full of things happening for the development of my business. My website is well on the way and is being designed by the lovely Ria of poppyandme - go check her shop out! Also, I have been working on some new prints (more of that in a later post) and I have begun putting together a marketing pack with a view to contacting various businesses about the possibility of stocking my prints.

And, unsurprisingly, I have also been out and about with my camera again...




No comments:

Post a Comment