Monday 27 July 2009

Back from a quick trip...




I have just got back from sunny Yorkshire (the photo above was taken as we left and the first rain soon fell) This trip was a little breather from everything, a time to recharge and get come more photos taken.


I spent more time looking at the views and wildlife than taking photos this time, purely because I wanted a complete break - a proper chance to relax.

Now I'm back I'm ready to roll, starting to think up new designs whilst also getting the business side of things started again.

In other news, a brilliant find this week: www.fabulousplaces.co.uk this website by Dev Ellingham is a fantastic resource for finding coffee shops, gift shops, local artists, galleries etc in Derbyshire. I have never found a website dedicated to this before and it is fantastic - do go take a look if you live in or near Derbyshire, you're bound to find something for you!

K x

No comments:

Post a Comment