Wednesday 8 July 2009

New Button Badges and Back to School!



I now have button badges available in my shop. I'm so pleased with how they've turned out! I think they are perfect to be worn by any one on their clothes or bag and they would also work great as an alternative to a greetings card!

Now, the reason I didn't get chance to blog yesterday.....I went back to my Primary School! The Headmistress, after seeing my work, kindly asked if I would like to come into school and take a class for an art lesson. I was thrilled and jumped at the chance! So yesterday, as agreed I spent the afternoon with a class of 7 and 8 year olds talking to them about my work and techniques before taking them through a simple art project. By the end of the lesson the kids had all produced fantastic pictures and had enjoyed themselves. I loved every minute, despite at one point having to contend with the thunder and lightening outside!

Website Update: Very nearly there....! (very excited about this!)

More soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment