Thursday 23 July 2009

My First Fair!



Well, yesterday was sure busy! I had my very first fair (it was held at a local school - which happens to be my old Primary School) and it went brilliantly well! I had help from my Mum setting up my stall (the panel at the back was particularly tricky to put up) and after no time at all I was ready to start selling!

I just want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to anyone who bought anything or gave me feedback - all your comments were lovely and made me very happy :)

I also had some 'press' photographs taken by the lovely Helen of 'delight media' - the school is hoping to do an article about myself and my journey from Primary school to local artist - I will post any more info about that when I get it!

So once again, a BIG thank you to every one who came and supported me!

My assorted packs of cards went down a storm and can be found in my shop.

More soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment