Sunday 9 August 2009

Holiday continued...



Whitby was one of the main places we visited and the weather was both hot and sunny. The cooler sea breeze was a welcome relief! A statue of Captain Cook, a famous seaman, is situated at the top of a winding path down to the shops and coastline of Whitby - an unexpected guest found itself in my photo as I took a picture of the statue.



The Whitby Abby, the place where Dracula is meant to have landed, looked altogether less sinister in the sunshine.



The Yorkshire moors themselves looked as beautiful as ever as we drove to and from where we were stopping and the sunsets were a real treat.





On our way home I noticed a heart-shape within the clouds and managed to get a snap before it disappeared.



Back to business now - hoping it wont be too long before I'm back! I'm spending time now designing new images, I've got a few things I want to get done and I've also been accepted to exhibit in an Artist and Designers Fair in Buxton but more about that nearer the time (don't want to mention Christmas just yet!)

More soon

Happy Sunday everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment