Monday 31 August 2009

A dream come true...



The colourful photo above was taken at the Eden Project and sums up my feelings right now - bright and cheerful!

I just had to blog today, a dream (which might not seem like much to some people, but means so much to me) has come true today. Let me explain...

One day in 2006, a day like any other, I found, quite by accident the online world of Etsy. And it was here that I found the shop and artwork of Kelly Rae Roberts. Ever since then Kelly's journey to becoming an artist has been something I have followed and been greatly inspired by. Kelly's work resonates with myself and indeed, with so many other people as well. It was Kelly's blog, detailing her story in detail that spurred me on to believe I too could live the creative dream and follow my heart's desire - to become an artist. After leaving university I began to take both small and HUGE steps to realising my dream. One of my goals was to contact Kelly and become a sponsor - something I had never done before. It would be the understatement of the century to say I was delighted that Kelly agreed and now I can be found amongst so many other talented artists on Kelly's site. Thank you Kelly :)

That's all for now!

K x

No comments:

Post a Comment