Thursday 13 August 2009

New shop for UK buyers!!!



I have been wondering for a while if I should open another shop, alongside my Etsy shop. After feedback from friends, family and people I've met whilst promoting my work I have decided it would be a good idea to offer my work in GBP for my UK buyers here at home!

After searching for just the right place I found Folksy - an online market of all things handmade based in the UK. It has a huge selection of beautiful work and very talented people.

For buyers here in the UK, the website address is www.folksy.com/shops/inspirednaturally

Hopefully this additional shop will make it easier for people to purchase my work, wherever they are!

In other news, I finally succumbed to Twitter! You can find me and my ramblings at www.twitter.com/KateMacAndrew I can't believe it's taken me so long to find out what all the fuss is about! :)

K x

No comments:

Post a Comment