Tuesday 8 September 2009

Back again


It feels good to be back home, even if it meant leaving the view above behind. (which I think you'll agree is stunning). This weekend trip was a short break from work and I feel very much inspired again to create and to press on with my plans for the art fair I'll be attending in December and also for the school art workshops I'll be taking between now and Christmas (more on that when I have all the details).


The two images above are of a small, quite famous Yorkshire village, Hutton le Hole. It is a beautiful village and I love walking around it once the tourists have all gone back home!



Another village I enjoy walking around is Helmsley, a small market town. The stream running through it is particularly pretty but I was sad to see there are no ducks this year. I'm not sure when I'll be going back but hopefully between now and Christmas - the countryside always looks so different during the Autumn and Winter and I love trying to capture these changes with my camera.

More soon!

K x

No comments:

Post a Comment