Wednesday 2 September 2009

Random Updates


I've been working on a workshop for a local school with a view to creating an outdoor display. I have come up with an idea and the dragonfly above influenced my ideas - hopefully in the next few weeks it will all come together!

In other news, I unfortunately missed out on enrolling on Susannah Conway's Unravelling e-course BUT I will have the opportunity to try again in January! I have long admired Susannah's work and blog and will look forward one day to experiencing her unique way of looking at the world around us!

In running news, training is going well and I completed my longest run (11.5 miles) on Saturday. It feels good to be really back into running, especially after all the set-backs I had with my foot injury at the beginning of the year. I got my Born Free running shirt out yesterday and will soon have to iron on the letters I asked to be sent to me so the crowd can cheer me on! If anybody is going to the Great North run in just under 3 weeks time look out for a girl in a Born Free top with 'Mini Me' on the front! (one of my closest friends called me that years ago and it just stuck!)

Hope all is well with you all and happy September!

K x

No comments:

Post a Comment