Wednesday 30 September 2009

Everything comes at once!



I am touching base very quickly just so you know I am still here! I have been feeling under the weather with flu-like symptoms which, on top of starting a new job, getting into teaching on a Friday and trying to juggle artwork, has all been a bit hectic and meant I've not had chance to update here. I will tell you all about my trip to Newcastle, the Great North Run and everything else in my next entry I promise!

I'll leave you with the stunning view out of the farm window we stopped in in Newcastle, the morning of the Great North Run...

2 comments:

  1. Pictures are great! Sounds like your life is as busy and hectic as mine. Flu is running rampid here in NE Texas. Double up on the Vitamins and Vitamin C. Take care of yourself. Hope you get to feelin better soon!
    Hugs from Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment! :) I'm feeling much better now but still got too much to do! I'm now in the middle of packing - moving house next week so manic here! I'm looking forward to getting back to normal and getting back to my blogging!

    Love Kate

    ReplyDelete